- | / Save up to % Save % Save up to Save Sale Sold out In stock
Piercing Care Instructions
- We recommend using a cleaning solution or tissue without additives and anti-bacterial liquid soap. Clean up to 3 times a day. Avoid using products other than those recommended. These may prolong healing time and may not be suitable for wound care.
- Wash your hands with anti-bacterial soap before touching or cleaning your piercing.
- After each shower in the first week, clean the treated area with anti-bacterial liquid soap and rinse with plenty of water.
- Terry towels can hold bacteria within, which may transfer to your piercing, therefore we recommend you to clean your ear with disposable napkins.
- Avoid the pool, jacuzzi, and hammam right after getting pierced. Avoid unhygienic water sources as well.
- Avoid all beauty and personal care products such as cosmetics, lotions and sprays.
- Do not remove the piercing unless you observe any allergic reaction in your body. If you want to change your piercing, contact your piercer.